Sunday, December 13, 2009

Special Moment


I found this image recently and immediately was drawn back into a different time and place. This was my farewell party in Paso Robles, California. My friend and former editor, Chris, and I are having our last hug. So many special moments in our lives that sometimes get captured by the blink of a camera shutter. Thank God for that. Gone but not forgotten. As a matter of fact, Chris is very active here on blogger (just click on the title, above to be sent to her blog).

1 comment:

  1. Why on earth do I look so scared? Is it because you're leaving and I don't know what we will do without you? Is it because Bob is trying to give us just one more assignment? I love this photo, but I still don't understand it.
    God's blessings to you and yours, David.

    ReplyDelete